Terms of Service
“Content” means all content on the Site, including, without limitation, the compilation and display of any content, text, including editorial, navigational or instructional text, graphics, logos, buttons, photographs, drawings, images, design, layout, code, programming, methodologies, processes or compilations utilized, and/or any other intellectual property utilized on the Site.
“lasvegasobag.com” means the lasvegasobag.com Site, as well as the administration of the Site by Curry Dream LLC.
“Services” means any services provided by Curry Dream LLC on the Site.
“Site” means “lasvegasobag.com.”
“User” means any person or entity accessing the Site.
General Use of Services and Content. The Site is intended to sell handbags, accessories, and related wares. Users must be at least 13 years of age to visit and/or use the Site in any manner whatsoever. If older than the age of 13 but under the age of 18, or any other age of majority in the User’s jurisdiction, then such User must only use the Site and Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
The Content is the sole and exclusive property of Curry Dream LLC, is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other applicable legal protections, and may not be reproduced, sold, modified, displayed, distributed, or otherwise be used or misused for any commercial purpose outside of the Services without the express written consent of Curry Dream LLC. Further, the Content may not be used on any other website, advertising, marketing materials, or any other document without first obtaining the express written permission from Curry Dream LLC. Any unauthorized use of the Content is strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. Curry Dream LLC reserves all rights and remedies, including legal and equitable remedies, against any violator for unauthorized use of the Site, Content, and/or Services.
The Site may not be used for commercial purposes other than those set forth herein. Users further agree to not:
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or data extraction methods with any Content on the Site;
- Use the Site for any act which violates any applicable laws, including without limitation, any laws governing the collection, processing, transfer, or use of any personally identifiable information;
- Violate or attempt to violate any security measures utilized on the Site;
- Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Site;
- Delete, copy, duplicate, aggregate, alter or otherwise interfere with any Content on the Site which does not belong to the User;
- Use any tool or method to navigate the Site other than those tools and methods offered on the Site;
- Access data or information to which the User is not intended to have access;
- Solicit other passwords or other personally identifiable information or send unsolicited mail, email, text messages, or make unsolicited telephone calls or any other contact with another User after a request from Users not to do so;
- Upload any content or material which is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activity;
- Harass, defame, and/or threaten any other User; or
- Use the Site for any other unlawful, illegal, profane, or in Our sole discretion, improper purpose.
Curry Dream LLC reserves the right, at its sole and exclusive discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to terminating or restricting the use of the Site or Services by any User.
- Products. Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. However, We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or Service made on this Site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Accuracy of Billing and Account Information. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, credit card, and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. In our sole judgment, we reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- Optional Tools. We may provide you with access to third-party tools that we do not monitor or have any input or control over. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as-is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion. You should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new Services and/or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or Services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third-Party Links. Certain Content, products, and Services available via our Site may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this Site may also direct you to third-party websites not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review the third-party’s policies and practices carefully and ensure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty, Consequential Damages, and Limitation of Liability. Curry Dream LLC neither expressly nor impliedly warrants or guarantees any use of the Site. To the fullest extent allowed by all applicable laws, Curry Dream LLC expressly disclaims all warranties or guarantees, including but not limited to the accuracy of any Content, that the Services will operate without error, or that the Site is free of any computer viruses or other harmful content. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Curry Dream LLC shall not be liable for any damages to any User or its Affiliate, including without limitation, incidental damages, consequential damages, lost profits, damages arising from any lost data, damages relating to any interruption of business, lost employment opportunity, and/or the inability to use the Services, whether based in contract, tort, equity, or any other legal theory, including whether or not Curry Dream LLC has been advised of the potential for any such claimed damages.
Curry Dream LLC may also experience service interruptions and downtime, including while it services and updates the Site. When related to Service, Curry Dream LLC will endeavor to complete such servicing during what it deems in its reasonable discretion to be the optimum time and to minimize interruption to the Site and Users. Accordingly, DESPITE THE FOREGOING AND TO THE EXTENT THAT CURRY DREAM LLC IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CURRY DREAM LLC’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $250.00.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
Intellectual Property Policy and Notification of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Curry Dream LLC respects the trademarks, copyrights, and/or other intellectual property of others and expects that all Users of Curry Dream LLC will do the same. Accordingly, the unauthorized use of any intellectual property belonging to another without express permission is expressly prohibited. If any person or entity believes that any content uploaded on Curry Dream LLC violates and/or infringes any copyright or trademark, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
Curry Dream LLC
Attn: Curry Dream LLC – Legal
3031 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 100
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Upon receipt of such notice and/or upon discovery of any infringement by Curry Dream LLC, Curry Dream LLC expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any materials it believes constitute an infringement of another person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights. In addition, Curry Dream LLC may block repeat offenders. Such takedown may occur with or without notice and without any liability from Curry Dream LLC to the User, though Curry Dream LLC will endeavor to notify the impacted User. If any material is taken down, or a User has been blocked, and the User believes that Curry Dream LLC has wrongfully taken such action, then please contact Curry Dream LLC as set forth above.
- Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the User’s use of the Services or the Site shall be settled by binding arbitration following the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated individually and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Clark County, Nevada, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either the User or Curry Dream LLC may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Clark County, Nevada, deemed necessary to protect the rights or property of the User or Curry Dream LLC, pending the completion of arbitration. This arbitration clause does not prohibit either Curry Dream LLC or the User from seeking to have the arbitration dismissed or judicially terminated because the claims in arbitration action fail to provide a legal basis upon which a claim for relief may be granted. Any motion or action to dismiss must be filed in a court of general jurisdiction within Clark County, Nevada.
Notices. Any notices to Curry Dream LLC should be emailed to email@example.com or by regular mail to:
Curry Dream LLC
Attn: Curry Dream LLC – Legal
3031 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 100
Henderson, Nevada 89052
- Use of the Site through Mobile Services. Using the Site through a mobile device may transmit information to Curry Dream LLC regarding the User’s mobile device, carrier, and physical location. Further, use of the Site may also result in information and data being displayed on the User’s mobile device. By accessing the Site, Users agree and acknowledge that they have authority to utilize the mobile device and are responsible for all charges associated with accessing the Site. Further, Users agree that any contact information with Curry Dream LLC will be updated should the number associated with the mobile device be changed or deactivated. Otherwise, information may continue to be transmitted by Curry Dream LLC to the mobile device.
- Use of the Site or Services Outside of the United States. Use of the Site and Services is limited to the United States and Canada Users. However, Curry Dream LLC makes no claims or representations about whether the Site may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States and Canada. Use of the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Any access to the Site is done so at the User’s own risk, and Users are responsible for compliance with the laws of their jurisdiction. Any software downloaded from the Site is further subject to the United States export control laws and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, User represents, warrants, and otherwise agrees that he, she, or it is not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.